On the road with style! The urban companions in two sizes, however, also impress with optimal function: water bottles, cell phones, tablets, laptops, books and snacks find space in thoughtful side pockets, organizational and safety compartments - and everything is even clearly arranged and comfortable to carry!
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Outer pockets (3)
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Document compartment
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Key clip
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Airstripes System
- PFAS free
Polyester (PES) is a synthetic synthetic fibre and is based on the raw material crude oil. Ripstop are fabrics that are woven using a specific technique and are particularly tear-resistant. A special texture allows the feel and sheen of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RIPSTOP, our products are particularly robust and at the same time have a natural look.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.