The Sparrow Cribs in Birch and White are out of stock but they are available for pre-order. Shipping in May.
With its wide range of finishes, this stylish and versatile crib will co-ordinate with any nursery decor. Slim side rails and spindles give this crib a light, airy feel and make it a favorite of interior designers. Its high quality and sturdy construction means it will last for generations.
The Sparrow Conversion Kit is an ideal match to your child's new-found sense of independence. The low mattress position enables easy access and allows your child to climb in and out on their own.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards.
- Easy to assemble
- 3 adjustable mattress positions in US, Canada & Europe
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of solid birch and Baltic birch plywood
- Finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Converts to Sparrow Toddler Bed with purchase of conversion kit
- Fits a standard 28"W x 52"L crib mattress (not included)
- Mattress must be at least 27 1/4"W x 51 5/8"L and 4-6" thick
- We recommend purchasing crib rail guards to protect against teething damage
- The Sparrow Crib ships in 1-2 weeks.
- Do you recommend any rocker or glider that go well with Oeuf furniture? - Yes. We absolutely love Monte Design furniture
This product will ship direct from Oeuf's Toronto warehouse.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Contact us before checking out to confirm the shipping rates for NT, NU, YT & remote areas of Canada.
This item is delivered by ground service (unless your order also contains an item that ships by freight service).
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the bill of lading you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call Oeuf at 1-647-794-6744 or fill out their contact form, if you have any damaged pieces.
Oeuf will replace defective or missing parts at no additional charge when notified of the problem within 14 days of you receiving the item.
You may return your item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping and handling costs. All returned items must be unassembled and in the original packaging.
You must notify Oeuf Canada before attempting a return - unsolicited returns will not be accepted. If you need to make a return or exchange, please contact Oeuf within 30 days of delivery of your purchase.
All purchases of sales items are final. No returns or exchanges will be honored for sale items.