The River Twin Bed is out of stock but it is available for pre-order. Shipping Mid December.
The River Twin Bed's clean lines make it a perfect fit with any kids' style – and parents will love its space-saving design. A little bench at the foot of the bed provides a spot for kids to relax and read, or doubles as storage for books and toys. Sleepovers are made simple with the trundle, which tucks neatly away and can be used to store blankets and clothes when friends aren't around. For the littlest ones, a security rail can easily be added to either side of the bed. Fits standard American twin size bed mattress ...please see "Twin Mattress")
Compatible with River Trundle
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Low bed height for easy access
- Can be paired with trundle (sold separately) for a guest bed or extra storage
- A security rail (sold separately) can easily be added to either side of the bed
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of Baltic birch plywood & eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Fits a standard twin size mattress 74 ½" L x 38 ¼" W x 8"
- Can hold up to 225 lbs
- The River Twin Bed ships in 1-2 weeks.
- Do you recommend any rocker or glider that go well with Oeuf furniture? - Yes. We absolutely love Monte Design furniture. www.montedesign.ca
This product will ship direct from Oeuf's Toronto warehouse.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Contact us before checking out to confirm the shipping rates for NT, NU, YT & remote areas of Canada.
This item is delivered by ground service (unless your order also contains an item that ships by freight service).
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the bill of lading you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call Oeuf at 1-647-794-6744 or fill out their contact form, if you have any damaged pieces.
Oeuf will replace defective or missing parts at no additional charge when notified of the problem within 14 days of you receiving the item.
You may return your item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping and handling costs. All returned items must be unassembled and in the original packaging.
You must notify Oeuf Canada before attempting a return - unsolicited returns will not be accepted. If you need to make a return or exchange, please contact Oeuf within 30 days of delivery of your purchase.
All purchases of sales items are final. No returns or exchanges will be honored for sale items.