The Schmusebär is a classic among children's backpacks. With just the one clip and a child-friendly drawstring on the main compartment it is easy to use. In addition, it protects little ones on the way to kindergarten thanks to the additional reflective print. The pocket in the lid or the elasticated side pockets offer additional storage space for girls' and boys' special treasures. The Schmusebär comes in three colourful options: In blue, grey and magenta with bright patterns. Thanks to the height-adjustable chest strap, the straps remain firmly fixed on the shoulders, even during the wildest of adventures.
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Two side outer pockets
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Lid compartment
- Two elastic side pockets
- Reflective name lettering
- Child friendly buckle
- S-shaped shoulder straps wrap around children's shoulders with Soft-Edge finish
- Contact back system
- PFAS free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.