Hello, Liingo: Meet North America’s First Baseless Infant Car Seat!
Liingo eliminates the base entirely, while maintaining the leading safety performance that Clek car seats have always been known for. Like Liing, it’s designed for installation using the European belt path method (in which the vehicle seat belt wraps around the back of the carrier). The European belt path allows for a more secure installation than the traditional American belt path and decreases the crash forces on a baby’s head and neck.
Liingo continues Clek's tradition of offering best-in-class safety performance, delivering industry-leading crash test results when installed using the European belt path. Installing with this method ensures a more secure installation than the traditional American belt path, decreasing the crash forces on a baby's head, neck and spine.
The Mammoth Collection uses 100% Australian Merino wool fabric that is not only natural, but renewable, biodegradable, and best of all, is naturally flame-retardant - meaning no added flame retardants required!
Clek is the only car seat company to have a car seat recycling program in North America. When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
- Travel Ready - Just Click & Go: The lightweight design (9 lb*) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- 3-Position Adjustable Sun Canopy: The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- Newborn Body Support System: The two-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns. The extra support is a game-changer for early arrivals.
- LATCH (UAS) Connectors: The removable LATCH (UAS) bin houses flexible LATCH (UAS) connectors for an alternative method of installation.
- Made In Canada: Made with pride in Ontario
- Height: Up to 32 in.
- Weight: 4-35 lb
- 26.8" H x 27.7" D x 16.9" W
- *Weight Of The Carrier (With LATCH Bin And Newborn Insert Removed): 9 lb
- Minimum Age: Newborn
- Rear-facing position only