Liing sets the new standard for infant car seat safety, designed for a simple, secure installation – in every seating position. Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with advanced safety features, including an energy-absorbing metal load leg, a two-piece shell lined with EPP foam for enhanced side-impact protection, and Clek’s signature rigid-LATCH base, which offers up to 7 recline positions – adjustable after installation – to ensure your baby is at the perfect angle for safe, open airways. Its lightweight design and convenient one-handed quick release make it easy to remove from the base or from one of many compatible strollers. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Liing’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
All Liing models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any added flame retardants. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
Engineered to keep your newborn safe and secure, wherever your ride takes you.
Safety is in our DNA. That’s why Liing includes innovative, best-in-class safety features like a metal load leg, which prevents rotation and absorbs energy in a collision, reducing crash forces by up to 40%.
The Right Recline: It’s About More than Comfort.
Your newborn requires a semi-reclined position – anywhere between a 40° to 45° angle – when travelling in a car seat. This is for both safety and comfort, as their undeveloped neck muscles are unable to keep their head in the correct position.
A poor installation angle can cause more than just discomfort. Should their chin fall to their chest, your newborn’s airway can become pinched off, restricting breathing and putting their health at risk.
That’s why liing offers up to 7 recline positions, ensuring that parents can always get the right angle for their child no matter how flat or sloped their vehicle seat is. Best of all, the recline is adjustable while the base is installed, which makes it easy to find the perfect angle.
Combined with the newborn body support system, you and your baby can ride right, worry-free.
Liing works seamlessly with the stroller brands you love.
Deciding on the right Liing and stroller combination can be overwhelming and time consuming. That’s why we designed Liing to work with top brands like Baby Jogger®, BabyZen®, Bugaboo®, Bumbleride®, Silver Cross®, Stokke®, Thule® and Uppababy®, using the Maxi-Cosi® car seat adapter made by each stroller brand.
- Effortless Installation: The safest car seat starts with a solid, secure installation. Liing’s Rigid-LATCH is simple to use, which eliminates the guesswork and minimizes the risk of it being done incorrectly.
- With or Without Rigid-LATCH: For installation in middle seats that don’t have LATCH, the belt-tensioning system provides an effortless seat belt installation that feels every bit as secure.
- Grows With Your Family: Our car seats can fit together to make 3-across seating possible and ensure a safe and comfortable option for your growing family.
- Side-Impact Protection: The two-piece energy-absorbing shell is lined with EPP foam to protect the head and body, providing maximum side-impact protection and airflow between the layers of the seat.
- Newborn Body Support System: The two-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns. The extra support is a game-changer for early arrivals.
- Energy Absorbing Metal Load Leg: The adjustable metal load leg increases stability and significantly reduces the risk of injury in the event of a collision.
- Travel Ready – Just Click & Go: The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- No Base? No Problem.: Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- 3-Position Adjustable Sun Canopy: The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- Railroad: free of ANY added flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch.
- Safety Standards: The Liing conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
- Industry leading expiration of 9 years.
Included: Liing infant seat with warning labels attached, base with built-in metal load leg and owner’s Manual
- Height: Up to 32 in.
- Weight: 4-35 lb
- Height: 26.8 in.
- Width: 16.9 in.
- Depth: 27.7 in.
- Width Of The Base: 13.2 in.
- Weight Of The Carrier (Newborn Insert Removed): 9 lb
- Depth Of The Base: 22.6 in.
- Weight Of The Base: 17 lb