The Oxford Collection by Nuna.
Italian inspired herringbone patterns intertwined with tweed give a romantic and sophisticated undertone to this stylishly classic collection. From hand-sewn leather-look accents to elegantly placed stitch lines, each piece of the Oxford Collection boasts meticulous attention to detail. Exquisite trimmings on this modern classic create a timeless essential, with simple, elegant, long-lasting style.
From newborn. To toddler. To big kid. They keep on growing. One thing that is constant? Their need for comfort and a space to call their own.
A gentle nudge from you sways LEAF™ grow from side-to-side. Movement so calming, it is sure to relax them.
Down and up they go with an adjustable recline that grows with them. Your child will adore it. No matter how old they are.
- Evolves with baby to big-kid size
- Ultra smooth and quiet side-to-side motion
- Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes; inspired by a carefree float of a leaf on a breeze
- Motor free ride - no batteries, cords, buzz or noise
- Cozy organic infant insert easily removes as baby grows
- Seat pad with 3-point harness is removable and transitions to a toddler seat
- Toddler seat with mesh backing provides little breezes
- Three recline positions. Move up. Down. And sway everywhere in between.
- Ideal angles for both playing and relaxing; easily locks in a stationary position for feeding or playtime
- Elegant, serene design feels right at home in the living room
- Removable GOTS™ certified organic inserts, cotton and dye
- Seat simply detaches from base for storage or quick trips
- Machine washable. Infant insert, seat pad and toddler seat easily remove for deep cleaning.
- Not compatible with the Wind accessory
- Product dims: 28"w x 26.3"-29.5"d x 19.1"-25.1"h
- Product weight: 15.2 lbs.
Recommended use: newborn to 132.3 lbs.
Stage 1 (with built-in harness): from birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted.Discontinue stage one use when infant reaches 20 lbs. and can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (around 5 months) and is unable to walk.
Stage 2 (without built-in harness): for use as a chair when the child is able to walk.Discontinue stage two use when the child reaches 132.3 lbs.