The mother of all car seats
Foonf is the mother of all car seats, designed for both revolutionary forward-facing safety performance and extended rear-facing use allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday. Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with Clek’s most advanced safety features, including the patented REACT energy management system, a steel anti-rebound bar, rigid-LATCH for an effortlessly secure installation, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Foonf’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Foonf models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any flame retardants. Foonf is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
Reducing the Forces Transmitted to Your Forward-Facing Child in a Frontal Collision
The REACT™ Safety System integrated into every Foonf car seat protects your child much like the crumple zones in the cars we drive - one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety. Foonf's REACT Safety System actively reduces the forces transmitted to a child in a frontal collision. The Foonf delivers forward-facing safety performance comparable to that of a rear-facing installation.
- Comfort padding on the seat cushion, side and back panels and the headrest.
- Harness covers come with snap closures
- Rear-facing lock offs. The rear-facing lock-offs have been re-designed for improved ease-of-use
- Improved crotch strap padding
- The Reactionary REACT - Rapid Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology - reduces the forces transmitted to your forward-facing child in a frontal collision by up to 40%
- Built to keep your child rear-facing longer - Foonf is rated up
- Structural headrest with deep side wings - energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision
- Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Anti-rebound bar - in rear-facing mode, Foonf's anti-rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
- Designed for comfort and convenience & styled to match child's individuality - featuring Clek's signature rigid-UAS installation and a narrow width profile, Foonf actually makes a parent's job easier.
- Foonf boasts a narrow width - under 17 inches at its widest point and 13 inches at the base - making 3-across seating possible!
- Railroad: free of ANY added flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch.
- Good for 9 Years!
- Forward and rear-facing installation
- Approved for use in Aircraft
- 100% Recyclable
- Made in Canada!