The mother of all car seats
Built like a tank. Made with patented energy-absorbing crumple technology. The Foonf convertible car seat provides the utmost protection for your child. It’s easy to install, with a forward-facing rigid-UAS installation that’s so secure, you’d swear the seat becomes one with your vehicle. It’s one of the best-rated convertible car seats available, and has the durability to be passed from one child to another. (And another. And another.)
- Comfort padding on the seat cushion, side and back panels and the headrest.
- Harness covers come with snap closures
- Rear-facing lock offs. The rear-facing lock-offs have been re-designed for improved ease-of-use
- Improved crotch strap padding
- The Reactionary REACT - Rapid Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology - reduces the forces transmitted to your forward-facing child in a frontal collision by up to 40%
- Built to keep your child rear-facing longer - Foonf is rated up
- Structural headrest with deep side wings - energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision
- Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Anti-rebound bar - in rear-facing mode, Foonf's anti-rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
- Designed for comfort and convenience & styled to match child's individuality - featuring Clek's signature rigid-UAS installation and a narrow width profile, Foonf actually makes a parent's job easier.
- Foonf boasts a narrow width - under 17 inches at its widest point and 13 inches at the base - making 3-across seating possible!
- The Mammoth Collection uses 100% Australian Merino wool fabric that is not only natural, but renewable, biodegradable, and best of all, is naturally flame-retardant - meaning no added flame retardants required!
- Good for 9 Years!
- Forward and rear-facing installation
- Approved for use in Aircraft
- 100% Recyclable
- Made in Canada!